Top Business Tech is thrilled to announce a partnership with one of the world’s foremost tech business growth facilitators, Empact Ventures
Global super connectors Empact Ventures will be sharing valuable insights across multiple tech domains with a run of insightful events as part of their Super Connect Series.
The Super Connect Series is a national tech initiative to facilitate collaboration and funding between tech startups, scale-ups, enterprises, non-profits and funding providers.
The events make up a regional roadshow, visiting 12 cities and towns across the UK and Ireland.
Each event aims to super connect businesses of all sizes through a range of tech talks and innovative pitches on the themes of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Cybersecurity, FinTech, MedTech, RetailTech and much more.
Super Connect Pitch Days
Starting in October 2019, Empact Ventures will be running 11 UK events to facilitate collaboration based on mutual interest and cutting-edge innovation.
Super Connect Series Insights
Empact Ventures can super connect you with leading-edge insights and learning from the Super Connect Series network of tech startups, scale-ups, corporates, brands, SMEs, funders, sponsors and partners.
National Tech Startup Report
In collaboration with Hays plc, Empact Ventures address the challenges that tech startups and scale-ups face, illustrated by case studies and research insights.
Super Connect Learning Labs
Launching in July 2020, Super Connect Learning Labs will inspire and educate tech companies of all sizes, drawing on the knowledge of proven industry leaders, experts and funders, to help businesses overcome challenges in development, growth and sustainability.
Where and When?
The Super Connect Series will run in the following cities and towns:
- 17th October 2019 – Super Connect Manchester (AI, FinTech & Cyber)
- 14th November 2019 – Super Connect London (AI & MedTech)
- 20th November 2019 – Super Connect Bournemouth (MedTech & AI)
- 27th November 2019 – Super Connect Southampton (AI, IoT & FinTech)
- 29th January 2020 – Super Connect Leeds (AI & MedTech)
- 11th February 2020 – Super Connect Birmingham (AI, RetailTech, Cyber Security)
- 11th March 2020 – Super Connect Milton Keynes (AI & IoT)
- 29th April 2020 – Super Connect Edinburgh (AI, Smart Cities, MedTech)
- 6th May 2020 – Super Connect Cardiff (AI)
- 12th May 2020 – Super Connect Dublin (AI, FinTech, Cyber)
- 14th May 2020 – Super Connect Belfast (AI, IoT & Cyber Security)
- 4th June 2020 – Super Connect Basingstoke (AI, AR/VR, 5G)
In a press-release, Kosta Mavroulakis, Founder and CEO of Empact Ventures said: “While tech start-ups and scale-ups have access to an abundance of investment opportunities in the UK, they still face the challenge of securing new business development and a blended range of funding opportunities.
“For larger organisations and funding providers they often face the challenge of meeting many smaller tech companies before they find the gems that fit their sweet spot for the purposes of their innovation sourcing, business development and/or funding purposes.”