OVHcloud’s Hosted Private Cloud Powered by VMware is hosting an exclusive breakfast event that will provide CISO’s and CTOs with a chance to explore the benefits and strategies surrounding multi-cloud use.
A white paper commissioned by OVHcloud, InfraNum, Talan and Linkt around the vital cloud-related issues facing Europe in the coming years has found that the European cloud computing market is worth €53bn climb to €300-500bn by 2027, generating 500,000+ jobs. As this sector continues to grow, the onus is on IT providers and their advisors more than ever to create and implement multi-cloud strategies that will develop legacy IT and create added value.
Benefits of multi-cloud
A multi-cloud creates the opportunity for on-premises, public cloud and private cloud benefits, such as:
- Control costs
- Modernise apps
- Improve IT Agility
- Comply with data security and sovereignty regulations
The journey to the multi-cloud
Though the benefits of working across multiple clouds and devices are ample, implementing this can be tricky for organisations. Given this, global cloud provider OVHcloud is launching its Hosted Private Cloud in conjunction with VMware, which will power it to better support organisations in understanding the benefits of multi-cloud for the IT Channel and strategies for implementation.
The online webinar
Date and Time
Tue, June 22, 2021
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM BST
Register for the event by filling out the following form:
During the webinar, key points of discussion will focus on:
- What end-customer IT leaders need from channel partners while also addressing the changing dynamics of the workforce and associated challenges for multi-cloud digital transformation.
- The types of strategies that resellers are implementing to enhance their cloud services while also advancing customer satisfaction.
- How OVHcloud’s Hosted Private Cloud powered by VMware can be leveraged by resellers to develop their cloud portfolio.
Those who attend the Benefits of Multi-cloud for the IT Channel event will also receive a complimentary breakfast.
- OVHcloud Virtual Lunch
- ServiceNow delivers new security integrations with Microsoft
- Why customer conversations are vital for brand survival in a post-COVID-19 world
- What can corporates learn from digital transformation in the COVID era?
For more news from Top Business Tech, don’t forget to subscribe to our daily bulletin!