On June 9, the Focus & Flow Summit will bring together the foremost experts on positive habits, mindset, purpose and productivity.
Asana, a leading work management platform for teams, announced its Focus & Flow Summit, a virtual event featuring today’s leading thinkers to help individuals achieve focus and flow in a distracted world.
The past year has impacted both our professional and personal lives in profound ways. Navigating the shift to a new way of working will require a proactive and intentional approach to address the challenges encountered in a turbulent year. With work about work, such as unnecessary meetings, on the rise – costing individuals 157 hours in productivity over the past year – as well as longer hours and increasing burnout, achieving focus and flow has never been more challenging.
On June 9, the Focus & Flow Summit will bring together the foremost experts on positive habits, mindset, purpose and productivity to equip individuals with the tools to flourish in and out of the workplace. At the event, Asana will also showcase how it’s delivering on its multi-year vision for the future of work to enable greater focus and flow for individuals and teams, wherever they’re working.
- Adam Grant, organizational psychologist and bestselling author, on making the shift from languishing to flourishing through focus and flow
- Morgan DeBuan, Founder & CEO of Blavity Inc., on practising productivity with purpose
- Dr Michael Gervais, sport and performance psychologist, on building mindset skills for peak performance
- Dr Sahar Yousef, a cognitive neuroscientist at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business and founder of Becoming Superhuman, on improving focus to achieve a flow state
- Dana Barrett, Head of Global Product Marketing at Asana, on our newest features designed to help you find your focus and flow throughout the workday
- After 25 years, Microsoft will retire Internet Explorer in 2022
- The next generation of sound: Apple Music to rollout Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos
- Why customer conversations are vital for brand survival in a post-COVID-19 world
- What can corporates learn from digital transformation in the COVID era?
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Asana has more than 93,000 paying customers and millions of free organizations across 190 countries. Global customers such as Accenture, Japan Airlines, Sky and Viessmann rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns.
For more news from Top Business Tech, don’t forget to subscribe to our daily bulletin!