OVHcloud Virtual Lunch- 7th July
Cloud adoption continues to be a top priority for organisations of all sizes. When it comes to managing datacentre infrastructure and private cloud deployments, many are still evaluating whether to build or buy. OVHcloud has the infrastructure and latest generation Intel hardware, capable to run your critical workloads using private and dedicated resources for VMware-as-a-Service, available in minutes without the need to re-architect existing deployments.
This Lunch and Learn focusses on how a software-defined approach, powered by VMware, enables huge benefits to simplify and strengthen your solutions. We’ll explain about migrating different workloads to the cloud using latest VMware management tools. We’ll also look at how you can increase resilience using OVHcloud as a secondary site for disaster recovery and increased performance.
- the advantages of the Software-Defined Datacentre
- the benefits of moving to cloud – focussing on cost, performance & capex vs opex
- Understanding OVHcloud’s position in the market against other CSPs
- Overcoming challenges with storage, data sovereignty, security and availability
- OVHcloud as a leading solution to improving resilience
- Multi and Hybrid Cloud: Migration and Connectivity options to bring OVHcloud into your CSP portfolio
Join us and learn how to unlock the benefits of an agile and scalable cloud platform; achieving cost savings, faster migration times and high performance for your business.
We look forward to seeing you July 7th at 12:30-1:30 pm!