Netpremacy Webinar (+ White Paper) Series: Helping people work remotely with G Suite
Access this exclusive webinar from Netpremacy and receive a complimentary white paper
Netpremacy has collated a series of webinars that are designed to offer a helping hand to companies all over the UK who are transitioning to a remote way of working. Our series of webinars will detail how to correctly and effectively use G Suite services to efficiently work from home and empower the workforce with better collaboration.
This webinar series will include tips and tricks Netpremacy and our customers have learned from years of remote working using Google technology. They will also cover essential security topics in order to ensure you remain secure and your data is safe while in the cloud. Whether you’re an existing G Suite user or you are beginning to evaluate what options are out there, the series will give you insight on best practice and true understanding of how we can successfully work from home on a permanent basis.
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
Name: How to collaborate easily with G Suite when working remotely
Content: Run through of top tips on how to work collaboratively on docs sheets and slides, live demo with our training team member Jeana Marshall.
Target Audience: All – open to anyone who feels that they will benefit from joining this webinar
In times such as these businesses need to know now more than ever how they can collaborate effectively with their teams when working from home.
Join our webinar to hear from one of our trainers, Jeana on some of the top tips, tricks and hacks of how to successfully work collaboratively with the tools hat G Suite provides.
- Introduction from Tabrez Butt
- Live demonstration
- Live Q&A session
Topics will include:
1) Document Access / Permissions: Share files with your colleagues and choose which level of access to provide.
2) GDrive: Priority + Workspace: Contain all files for a particular project in one place with Workspace in Google Drive – Priority.
3) Templates: Constantly making copies of files before editing them? Upload a file into your Google Docs, Sheets, Slides (or Forms) template gallery and never have to make a copy again.
4) From Hangouts to collaborating: You can share files and even share your screen all from Hangouts Chat and Hangouts Meet!
5) Explore: Across Docs, Sheets, and Slides, Explore does work for you! We’ll show you how you can make working easier.