For Corporates, Brands, SMEs, NGOs & Funders to discover & connect with AI, IoT & FinTech startups & scaleups.
Super Connect London | AI, IoT & FinTech
This is a national tech initiative powered by Empact Ventures in partnership with Hays UK & I to facilitate collaboration and/or funding between tech startups & scale-ups with larger companies (e.g. corporates, brands, SMEs) and funding providers (e.g. investors, grant and loan providers) based on mutual interest.
Since December 2017, there have been 13 successful Super Connect events run in 5 UK cities including Pitch Days and Venture/Learning Labs at some of the leading tech spaces, corporate offices and universities across the country with over 50+ corporates/brands and 100+ funders. From October 2019, we are now expanding into 11 cities and towns with support from over 75+ partners including Barclays, Microsoft, City Fibre, WorldFirst, Future King Ventures, Ying De Group, Seedrs, Angels Den, Syndicate Room and over 70+ others.
Super Connect Southampton (AI, IoT & FinTech)
On Wednesdeay, 27th November 2019, we welcome you to join us for our Super Connect Southampton for AI / IoT / FinTech event in partnership Hays sponsored by WorldFirst and Future Kings and supported by Southampton City Council, Coffin Mew, Solent University, Aptum, Barclays Eagle Lab, Seedrs, BizBritain, Angels Den, UGenie, Synap and Linkilaw at Network Eagle Lab
We will be hosting a key note speaker, fireside chat and discussion panel. The day will feature up to 10 tech pitches from tech startups and scale-ups in the areas of AI, IoT & FinTech along with an exhibition. Throughout the day, we will be joined by a number of decision-makers at corporates and brands, SMEs and funding providers.
How it Works @ Super Connect Events
A Super Connect event brings you together with people and organisations to support your business development, innovation sourcing and/or fundraising interests through:
- Tech Talks:
- These will feature tech startup / scale-up founders, sponsors and partners, funders, and corporates as key notes, fire side chats, or discussion panels depending on the event, and its theme (e.g. AI / MedTech for London)
- Tech Pitches:
- The event will feature 10 emerging tech startups and scale-ups (seed to Series A) scouted from around the UK who will be pitching their innovation for the purposes welcoming new business development or funding opportunities
- Some of our events will include an exhibition featuring our sponsors, partners, and a range of tech startups and scale-ups showcasing their innovation (where venue space permits)
- Super Connect Sessions:
- These 3 sessions are facilitated by our team of Super Connectors at 9am, 12pm and 3pm at each event to match you* with relevant people, larger companies and/or funders that meet your registered needs (e.g. innovation interests, outcomes of interest, challenges**)
* Prior to the day, our team will conduct an extensive matching process through our internal super connecting systems to identify the relevant people that you should meet based on those interests. Upon arrival at the event you’ll be informed by email of your 5-10 super connections which you can find throughout the day with the help of our ‘Wall of Faces’ and Super Connectors who can make warm introductions. After the day, these introductions will be made by email from the next-day up to 2 weeks after the event where possible.
** Outcomes of interest include pilots, contracts, joint ventures, partnerships, investment, acquisitionGet tickets