Samsara Summer Splash
SAMSARA Summer Splash will bring the world’s foremost thought leaders, VCs and analytics gurus together to discuss all things data science.
From star-studded panels to insider information on the latest in deep-tech innovations, this truly global webinar will examine topics like:
The best data strategies from best-in-class execs
How will businesses recover in a post-COVID world?
What role will no-code play in the future of data science?
And much, much more!
Order of the day
Key note : Biz Stone (Twitter/Medium cofounder)
Is Data science new or old?
How does data science work in action?
Moderated by David Kell , CTO at Gyana
· Jaikumar Ganesh-Director of Engineering, Uber AI group
· Candice Ren – cofounder of 173tech, ex-head of analytics Bumble, Badoo
· Alex Nussbacher – Head of Analytics Appear Here
· Jeffery Ng- Chief scientific officer at Founder’s Factory
· Danuta Jeziorska – CEO of Nucleome Therapeutics
· Riham Satti – CEO of MeVitae
Is data science truly hot or what ?
Moderated by Nigel Morris from Guardian Media
· Jeremy Levine-partner at Bessemer Ventures
· Nicola McConville-Partner at Taylor Vinters
· Phil Snow – CEO of Factset
· Eric Liedtke – ex CMO of Adidas
· Mark Robinson CEO of Ellandi Group
· Marc Ventresca Professor of Strategy from Oxford University
Demo by Joyeeta Das on VAYU-Mobile launch and closing note
Q&A moderation- Oli Hammond (Fuel Ventures)
Gyana is a London based startup making technology to democratize data science. Our flagship tool VAYU helps anyone become a data scientist in a few clicks. Since 2016, Gyana has been at the forefront of demystifying deep tech with no-code platforms. We’re facilitating data insight and clarity for millions of people across the globe, ushering in a new era of citizen data science.Get tickets