Connect & Conquer
In this month’s edition, we delved into the details of MWC, looking at some of the technologies on display and some of the new milestones that will play an essential role in technological transformation for business. On top of this, we looked further afield at some of the other innovations that have been made outside of the MWC spotlight.
Barcelona is a city on the coast of northeastern Spain, the capital of the autonomous community of Catalonia and the most populous municipally of the country.
This magic place is well known for its football, Modernista architecture, several World Heritages, such as the Sagrada Familia, Casa Millà; and their museums, such as Fundació Joan Miró, Picasso Museum, and Fundació Antoni Tàpies; but also has been known as the host of the Mobile World Congress (MWC) since 2006.
Global System for Mobile Communications Associations (GSMA), having its headquarters in London and was founded in 1995, is the industry organization that represents the interest of mobile network operations worldwide and organizer of the largest annual exhibition and conference dedicated to the mobile industry since 1987, MWC.
This year, they decided to explore the ground-breaking technologies that will shape their industry with the theme “Discover Connectivity Unleashed.”
In this month’s edition, we take a look at:
- The advancing technology horizon for B2B showcased at and outside of MWC 2022
- How cybersecurity can not only protect your business but help it grow
- We got an exclusive insight from Scadafence about OT and IoT, and it’s a critical role in infrastructure for enterprises
- How digital twins will impact planning and operational efficiency
- 5G and its relationship with industry 4.0 and customer relationships
- 5 must-reads from BELU Media Director Joe Allen
- and lots more!